Calgary is a friendly, fun and safe place to visit. Here are few attractions to check out when in CowTown.
- Canada Olympic Park - Year round facility (mountain biking, downhill and cross country skiing and zip lining) - Adjacent to Winsport
- SkyLuge (Canada Olympic Park)
- Canada Sports Hall of Fame - Adjacent to Winsport
- Calgary Zoo - Open year round - 20 minutes away from Winsport
- Calgary Flames - Please check www.calgaryflames.com for tickets and schedule
- Calgary Hitmen - Please check www.calgaryhitmen.com for tickets and schedule
- Mountain Attractions - Banff, Canmore, K-Country (all less than one hour away)
- World Class Ski Resorts - Lake Louise, Sunshine, etc.
- Olympic Oval - 15 minutes away from Winsport
- Hertiage Park - 20 minutes away from Winsport
- Great Shopping: Cross Iron Mills, Market Mall and Chinook Centre
- Vibrant Downtown: Stephen Avenue, Prince's Island Park, Calgary Tower, China Town, etc.
- Stampede Park - Free Saddledome Tours (pending schedules)
- Tons of Great Restaurants
- Cantos National Music Museum - Home of one of Elton's John first piano when he was starting out
- Plus many more family fun activities